Hello friends, if you forget your Facebook password or you go to change your password. Or you keep resetting your password. So today we will learn about how to reset your password. Nowadays Facebook uses all but sometimes you forget the login password. So let’s know how to reset the password.
Have you forgotten your password?
If you forgot the Facebook account password. And want to reset the password. Or you want to change your Facebook account password.
- Changing your FB account password is very easy.
- Your phone number or email ID must be linked to your account before changing or resetting your FB account password.
- If your phone number or email ID is linked to your account, an OTP code appears on it.
- Then you will be able to change your password.
How to change your Facebook password?
Want to change my FB password. An OTP code on the phone number or email ID associated with the Facebook account will be changed. Which will give you the option to change your Password.
- To change the password
- first, you have to open the option of Settings and Privacy in the down arrow option on the right side of the account and then the option of Security and Login on the left side.
- In this, you will get the option to change the password in the login option.
- From where you can change your FB account password.
How to reset your Facebook password?
If you have forgotten the password of your Facebook account, there is no need to worry. You can reset your password.
- First of all, you have to open a Facebook login page.
- There you have to click on the option of Forgotten Password.
- Then you have to enter the username.
- Then you will get the option which will be an email ID or phone number which will be an add, OTP code on it.
- You will get the option to change your password by entering an OTP code.
- Then you can reset your appointment by entering the Password.