How to transfer WhatsApp chats between iPhone to Android? How do I transfer WhatsApp chats from iPhone to Android with Hindi? Friends, today, everyone uses WhatsApp. However, users of WhatsApp face problems when they need to transfer chats to another device like iPhone and Android. If you do not know how to transfer chats, you must read this article on the last page.
Moreover, users worldwide use WhatsApp, and most likely, everyone knows that it is not possible to transfer your WhatsApp chats when you switch iPhone to Android. Because all WhatsApp chats on iPhone are saved in iCloud, and all WhatsApp chats on Android are saved in Google Drive.
However, we have found a way to transfer WhatsApp chats from iPhone to Android via the following. let us know- How to Transfer WhatsApp Chats?
How to Transfer WhatsApp Chats from iPhone to Android?
Did you know that Mail can export all the chat history and import it to any of your other phones?
You cannot export all chats at once. You have to export every single chat. That means that you export only the most important chats to you and then leave the rest to the chats.
Also, Read – What is Phonepe App? and How to use it for Money Transfers?
How to Export WhatsApp Chat to iPhone?
- Open WhatsApp.
- After that, you can swipe to the left of the chat you want to export.
- Then, select the option of “More.”
- In this, you have to click on “Export Chat.”
- You will see two options: Attached Media and Without Media (meaning if you want to export your video with text messages, choose “Attached Media” otherwise choose “Without Media”)
- If you click on the option without media, then your share menu should pop up in front of you, where you have to click on the option of email.
- Then, you need to input the email address through which you will connect to the Internet on your Android phone.
- Once you have entered your email address, click Send.
Also, Read – How to Download YouTube Videos?
How to Backup WhatsApp Chats from Export Chat to Android Phone.
- Open the email from your Android phone.
- Download your export chat file that came in your email.
- Download all the chats you have exported.
- Now download the new WhatsApp app on your Android handset (If you already have WhatsApp, then uninstall it)
- Once you have installed the new WhatsApp, you will have the option to restore it. Select this option, and let the installation take place.
- Once WhatsApp is fully installed and logged in, the entire chat you exported will be available.
- Finally, you can transfer all the chats on your iPhone to Android with this simple method.
Also, Read – How to Recharge Mobile with Google Pay, know the Complete Process
3 thoughts on “How to Transfer WhatsApp Chats from iPhone to Android?”