Windows 11 PC :- Nowadays it is quite difficult to imagine life without internet connectivity. Whether using mobile data on a smartphone or using a broadband network on a laptop for office work. We are connected to the internet all the time. However, in the meantime, it also happens that you have connected to the Internet on your laptop or PC. But, when thinking about connecting another device or smartphone and forgetting the password. In such a situation, we are going to tell you about a way here, by which you can easily see the password in the network-connected PC.
How to Find WiFi Password in Windows 11 PC:
- A Windows 11 PC that is connected to a WiFi network. In that select the start button and type the control panel.
- After that go to Control Panel and then go to Network and Internet Options.
- After this, you have to click on the Network and Sharing Center option.
- From the Network and Sharing Center, you have to go to Connections.
- After this, you have to select the Wi-Fi network name.
- After this, Wireless Properties will have to be selected from Wi-Fi Status.
- In Wireless Network Properties, you have to select the Security tab and then select the Show character check box.
- Now here you will see the Wi-Fi network password in the Network security key box.
Also Read :- How To Get iMessage On Windows PC: Check the Steps