Amidst the row over alleged objectionable videos of lady trainees of Chandigarh University being shared online. The authorities have signed up a situation and the accused lady has been apprehended. Below are 8 major developments in the events that you do not want to lose out on.
Chandigarh University ‘Video Leak’
- An authorities search is underway at the college as well as the woman who posted the video online has been detained. Punjab College Preacher Gurmeet Singh Meet Hayer has gotten a complete probe into the matter.
- “Until now in our examination, we have discovered that there is only one video clip of the charge herself. She has not taped any other video clip of anybody else. Digital gadgets and also cellphones have been nabbed and will be sent for a forensic exam. The Mohali SP was priced estimate as claimed by ANI.
- Dr. RS Bawa, Pro-Chancellor of Chandigarh University stated that an initial investigation was conducted by the college and also the allegations of 60 unacceptable MMS videos being leaked ‘is completely false and ungrounded.’
- The Pro-Chancellor also rubbished the insurance claim that woman students have passed away by suicide over the incident. Dr. RS Bawa clarified that no ladies have taken severe action at the university nor have been confessed to the healthcare facility.
- Punjab State Female Compensation Chairperson Manisha Gulati has confirmed ambulances got to the school last evening to treat a few of the objecting pupils who were having a problem with anxiousness. An investigation into the matter is underway, she added.
- Punjab Institution Education And Learning Priest HS Bains guaranteed the trainee fraternity that the guilty will not be saved. “I humbly request all the pupils of Chandigarh College to stay calm, no person guilty will be spared. It’s an extremely sensitive matter & relates to the self-respect of our siblings & daughters. Most of us consisting of media need to be very extremely cautious, it is also an examination of ours now as a society,” he tweeted on Monday morning.
- Punjab Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann tweeted that a high-degree query has been launched right into the issue. “Sad to find out about the unfortunate case at Chandigarh University … our children our regard … a high-level question has been purchased into the event … extreme activity will certainly be taken against whoever is found guilty … I am in touch with the management … I ask for everybody to prevent rumors,” his tweet read.
- AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday morning responded to the growth. “In Chandigarh University, a lady has gone viral by taping undesirable “video LEAKS” of numerous lady trainees. This is significant as well as outrageous. All the culprits associated with this will get the harshest punishment. Sufferer girls have courage. We are all with you. All show patience,” he tweeted.