Oppo Find N press renders were released online before the phone launch. These renders indicate that the folding phone has three rear cameras and an on-site fingerprint sensor. It is believed that the Oppo Find N also appears to have a curved-edge display. Oppo Chief Product Officer Pete Lau has shared an image of the phone, which features a hole-punch-shaped design on its fold-down display. The official launch of the Oppo Find N is next week.
Tipster Evan Blass also known as @evleaks, has tweeted supposed press renders of the Oppo Find N. The pictures are clear and show the design and feel phone that folds by showing the front and back. The phone seems to come in at least two distinct colors.
The Oppo Find N will come with an all-camera rear setup which includes 50-megapixel primary camera. The phone folds also appear to feature a camera bump that appears like that of Find X3. Find X3.
Its Find N appears to have an edge-to-edge display covering the entire front. It also features a hole-punch design.
Oppo Find N
Oppo Chief Product Officer Pete Lau has shared an image of Oppo Find N on Weibo to show off the appearance. The chief executive said that the company had developed the 125 patent-pending technologies that eliminate the folding crease on the Find N. As a result, he wrote that the phone was seen without creases.
What’s interesting is that the photo posted by Lau is black. Line, which is what we typically see as foldable phones with creases. Therefore, it is unclear what would make the experience different from other phones.
The image also displays the hole-punch pattern on the fold-down display. It indicates that the Oppo Find N would not have an under-display camera that Samsung embraced earlier in the year to make it available for Samsung’s Galaxy Z Fold 3.
This week, Oppo unveiled it would launch the Find N as the first smartphone that folds. However, Wednesday, the official launch date is scheduled for December 15. While we wait, it’s likely to see a variety of teasers, leaks, and new teasers that reveal the key characteristics of the new phone.
- Also, Read:- Moto Edge X30 and Edge S30 Launched With Snapdragon: Price, Specifications
- Also, Read:- Oppo Upcoming Smartphone Teases its Retractable Camera; Here’s a Look
- Also, Read:- Moto G51 5G launched in India with Snapdragon SoC 480; Price and Specifications
- Also, Read:- HP Omen 16 Gaming Laptop featuring up to 11th-Gen Intel CPU and RTX 3070 GPU launched in India
- Also, Read:- Upcoming 5G Smartphones in 2022
- Also, Read:- Redmi Note 11T is launched 5G in India: Price and Specification
- Also, Read:- OPPO INNO DAY