Realme launched many new devices as part of the 8 series. Realme 8i phone was launched on 9th September 2021. The handset features a 6.60″ touchscreen display with 1080×2412 pixels resolution. Realme 8i is powered with an octa-core MediaTek Helio G96 process. It has 4GB RAM. This Smartphone runs Android 11 with a 5000mAh internal battery. The Realme 8i supports quick charging by proprietary methods.
Realme 8i Price
Realme8i Indian price starts at Rs. 13,999
Realme 8i Specifications
The Realme 8i Rear pack has a triple camera configuration. A 50-megapixel primary with an f/1.8 aperture; two 2-megapixel cameras with an f/2.4 apertures and one 2-megapixel with an f/2.4 aperture are all part of the 8i. Autofocus is available with the rear camera setup. It also has a single front-facing camera for selfies. This setup features a 16MP sensor.
Realme UI 2.0 is based on Android 11 and the Realme 8i packs 64GB inbuilt storage. MicroSD cards can be added up to 256GB using a dedicated slot. This Phone has dual-SIM support (GSM and GSM) and can be used with Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. This phone weighs 194.00g and measures 164.10×75.50×8.50mm. It was released in Space Black and Space Purple colors.
Wi-Fi is available on 8i as Bluetooth v5.00 or Micro-USB. 4G will also be supported (with Band 40 being used by some LTE network operators in India). The phone’s sensors include an accelerometer. An ambient light sensor, proximity, and fingerprint sensor are also included.
- ALSO, READ:- PUBG New State Release Date for India and Worldwide Set for November 11
- ALSO, READ:- Realme GT Neo 2 Smartphone launched in India- Prices and Specifications.
- ALSO, READ:- MacBook Pro Latest Models limited to HDMI 2.0
- ALSO, READ:- ASUS ROG 5 Phone Reviews, Specification and Price
- ALSO, READ:- What is Phonepe App? and How to use it for Money Transfers?