WiFi calling provides voice and video calling facilities to users in poor network areas. However, this is not a new feature… It has been a long time since it came, but still many users are unaware of it. If you are also unaware of the concept of Wi-Fi calling, then this article is going to be very useful for you. Today we are going to give you information about WiFi calling and how to do it through this article.
What is WiFi calling?
First of all, know what is this Wi-Fi calling feature. The Wi-Fi calling feature allows the user to call in an area with a poor network. However, for this, the user will need a good-strong Wi-Fi connection. Apart from this, your phone should also come with WiFi calling support. In today’s time, most smartphones come with the support of Wi-Fi calling.
Explain, for example, if your office is in the basement of a building and there is no network at all on your phone but the Wi-Fi in the office is strong, then your Wi-Fi calling feature is going to be very useful for you. With the help of the WiFi calling feature, you can make voice and video calls to anyone. Let’s know-how
Turn on Wi-Fi calling option in such an Android phone-
- To enable the WiFi calling feature, you must first open the Phone app.
- Here you have to click on Settings.
- After this, you have to go to Calls.
- By going to Calls, you will see the option of Wi-Fi calling.
- Here you have to turn on the toggle of Wi-Fi calling.
- After turning on WiFi calling, you will now be able to make calls on WiFi networks as easily as normal cells. When connected to the Internet, you will see “Internet Calling”, while on Wi-Fi you will see “WiFi calling”.
Turn on Wi-Fi calling option in such iPhone-
- First of all, you have to go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Now here you will see the option of Wi-Fi calling.
- WiFi calling has to be toggled on.
- A pop-up will appear as soon as you turn on the toggle, in which you will have to enable WiFi calling.
- Now complete the Wi-Fi calling setting by following the on-screen instructions.