If I choose between these two, I will go for the OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z in-ear Bluetooth earphone with a mic.
OnePlus Bullets Wireless is much better when it comes to sound quality. They have well-balanced audio, but realme Buds seem not very well-tuned for this kind of music genre. OnePlus offers more features like a USB Type-C port with fast charging capabilities, and the battery life lasts long! The case included can recharge your headphones up to 12 times. That’s awesome if you think about it!!
On the other hand, I would choose realme Buds because they feel comfortable on my ears compared OnePlus ones. OnePlus Bullets don’t fit so well inside my ears since their shape doesn’t match perfectly mine. And finally the price, the OnePlus costs around ₹ 1,799 while realme Buds cost ₹ 1,999 only.
Oneplus Bullets Z Vs Realme Buds Wireless Comparison[wptb id=865]
- Also, Read:- PUBG New State Release Date for India and Worldwide Set for November 11
- Also, Read:- Realme 8i Launched, Price and Specifications
- Also, Read:- Realme GT Neo 2 Smartphone launched in India- Prices and Specifications.
- Also, Read:- Blogging for Beginners-How to Make Money from your BLOG?
- Also, Read:- How to Transfer WhatsApp Chats from iPhone to Android?
- Also, Read:- MacBook Pro Latest Models limited to HDMI 2.0