Did you know you can YouTube Video Download? It’s not just for watching later — you can also download YouTube videos to watch them later, anytime and anywhere. Video is the most popular format today. And You Tube is the second most popular website with videos after Google. Because of that, you can download YouTube videos or YT videos as well.
If you want to watch a video or upload your videos to YouTube, you need a YouTube account. Once you have an account, here’s how to download videos on You Tube.
What is a YouTube Video Download?
YouTube Downloader is a software or website that allows you to download YouTube videos easily and quickly.
Many websites and apps can be used to YouTube Video Download, but they are mostly designed for downloading YouTube music or audio. Previously the only way to download videos on You Tube was to use third-party software.
How to Download Videos from YouTube
First, you need to sign in to your YouTube account.
- – Then find the video you want to download and click on the menu symbol (three vertical dots) in the top right corner of the video player.
- – On the drop-down menu that appears, select the option ‘Download Video’.
- – The video will start downloading to your device, and then you can click the ‘Save Video’ option in the same menu on your device.
- – The video will be saved on your device and you can play it anytime.
How to Download YouTube Videos Online?
You can use websites that allow you to download videos from YouTube. There are many websites for this purpose and most of them are free to use. Here are two of the best websites for this purpose –
- – Another one I would recommend is YouTube Video Downloader. It is not a free website, but you can use it to download videos from YouTube.
- – You can also check our previous article for more information on how to download videos online.
Is there any limit on how many YT videos can be downloaded?
No, there is no limit on how many videos you can download from You Tube. However, the file size of each You Tube video downloaded will be limited to 50MB/hour. So, you can download as many videos as you want in an hour.
- – If you want to download more than 50 videos in an hour, then you should first download videos of less than 50 MB.
- – You can also use You Tube Downloader to download videos and save them to your device.
- – Also, make sure you have a good internet connection. A slow internet connection will slow down the downloading speed and you may download fewer videos.
Also Read:- Check out our Samsung Galaxy A73 5G Smartphone Guide
Also Read:- 5 Habits to Avoid While Charging Your iPhone in 2022!
How to download YouTube videos to Android or iPhone?
- – The best way to download YouTube videos to your Android or iPhone is to use You Tube to MP3 Converter. It will download videos in very less time and you can save them on your device.
- – You can also use third-party apps like Handbrake to YouTube video download from your computer and save them to your device.
Downloading YouTube Video with Captcha Code
- – If you wish to download the captcha code, you can do so by clicking on the option ‘Download with captcha code’.
- – The video will start downloading to your device and then you can click on the ‘Save Video’ option in the same menu on your device.
Download Videos with Third-party Services
You can also use third-party services to download videos from You Tube. Many apps and websites allow you to do this. One of the best is TubeSave. This app can be used to download YouTube videos from your device.
How to Download Videos with Specific Code
If you want to download a specific type of video from You Tube, then you should use You Tube markup. You can use You Tube markup for various purposes such as downloading videos with a specific code in the description of the video, downloading gaming videos, downloading music videos, etc.
Make Your Videos Download-able with HTML Markup
If you want to download your video with the help of HTML markup, then you can do it by following the steps given below.
- – First, you need to sign in to your YouTube account.
- – Then click on the ‘My Videos’, ‘My Channel’ or ‘Editors’ tab in the left side menu.
- – Select the video you want to download.
- – Click on the option ‘Watch Video in Browser’ in the right side menu.
- – The video will play on You Tube and then you can click ‘Make this video downloadable’.
- – The video will be saved to your device and you will get a download link.
Thanks to technological advancements in modern times, we can now enjoy and share our favorite videos with friends and family members through social media websites like You Tube. These videos are perfect to share moments with your loved ones and friends.
Now that you know how to download video from You Tube, there is no reason to shy away from watching your favorite You Tube videos. The only challenge you face is how to download YouTube videos.
Now that you know how to download Youn Tube video, you don’t have to worry about being denied new videos. Now you can enjoy your favorite videos and share them with friends and family members, anytime and anywhere.
Also Read:- How to Reset Samsung Galaxy A73 5G?
Also Read:- iPhone 13, Pro, or Pro Max Missing Battery Percentage? We’ve found it!
Also Read:- Upcoming 5G Smartphones in 2022
9 thoughts on “How to Youtube Video Download – The Complete Guide”